COMBINING BOTH TEMPLATES - BRAND STRATEGY QUESTIONNAIRE AND STRATEGY DECK:
Brand Strategy Deck
This Brand Strategy Deck is a 28 page fully customisable layout design template for Canva and Adobe Indesign.
You can customise them for your own brand, or for your branding clients. You just need to replace the client's business name, design studio logo and concept wording with your own. I have included a real life case study example, not just placeholder text.
This template deck is A4 size (perfect for clients to print out physical copies) and compatible for Adobe Indesign (Versions CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC) and Canva. It is fully customisable, and you can tailor it to suit your business or your clients needs.
It covers all Brand Strategy Essentials like: Values, Mission, Vision, Purpose, Goals, Positioning, Tone of Voice, Personality, Tagline, Brand Story, Competitor Analysis, Audience Analysis, Customer Journey, Audience Struggles, Audience Personas and Action Steps.
Watch this video for a full view example of all the pages included.
- Adobe InDesign Template
- Canva Template Download Link (Requires Canva Pro to use the free fonts included)
- 28 pages
- Compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4, CS5, CS5.5 & CS6 & CC
- Includes . INDD, IDML Template Files
- Aligned to a 12 Column Grid (In InDesign)
- 2 Master Pages (In InDesign)
- Paragraph Styles (In InDesign)
- Easy to change fonts and colour palette
- Free fonts - links in file
- InDesign & Idml file
- Canva (Canva Pro to import the free fonts included)
The template uses free fonts and links to the fonts are included inside the download.
*IMPORTANT: This files are only editable in InDesign CS4 or higher! Images are NOT included. Used for preview purpose only.
Brand Strategy Questionnaire
Extensive Brand Strategy Questionnaire for Brand Designers to give their clients before they begin designing their new Brand Identity.
- 4 Sections (Business Information, Audience, Competitors and Aesthetic Principles)
- Section 1 - Business Information: 13 Questions
- Section 2 - Target Audience: 14 Questions
- Section 3 - Competitors: 3 Questions and Competitor Analysis Table
- Section 4 - Aesthetic Principles: 6 Questions
- 36 in-depth Questions total.
- Brand Purpose, Overview, USP, Goals, Struggles, Positioning, Tagline, Mission, Vision, Values, Personality, Inspiration, Aesthetic Preferences, Target Audience Analysis, Competitor Analysis
This questionnaire ensures you receive in depth information before you begin designing.
Compatible with the accessible version of Notion.
To download this Notion Template, click on the download link and duplicate the template.
Because these are a digital products there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES and all sales are final.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
You'll get a 28 page fully customisable Brand Strategy Deck and an extensive in-depth Brand Strategy Questionnaire in Notion